Friday, January 24, 2014

Highs & Lows






I found this post on another blog, and I used to do something similar before so I'll do this now:


The low of my week, no child support = no grocery shopping and a very annoyed 14 yr old daughter (she thinks I'm made of money, not sure how she came to that idea!)


The high of my week was Chrysalis, hands down!  This past weekend was the church camp that I have been blessed to be involved with since Jan. 2010.  This was the best flight I've been on by far!  To see young adult lives changed, to see them filled with God's love, I'm awestruck!  I've been chosen the next Lay Director for the girls side come Labor Day.  I have some praying to do to put this team together.

The best money I spent well, no money has been spent this week so far, nothing to spend!


My plans this weekend giving my house a thorough cleaning, start packing to downsize, hopefully take pictures of things to sell on FB or Craigslist, then spend time with Ted while he's home.

How was your week? What are you up to this weekend?

Blessings!
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. hey lisa so glad i found youi forget where,miss you much i dont really blog much but i might more now that i found you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was gone from blog land for a good long while but thought I'd start fresh! Praying all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete