Sunday, January 5, 2014

Have you ever thought, you know I want to blog, now what is my password...then it's, where did my blog go?  Well looks like it's gone, outta here, c'ya.  I don't remember deleting it but, well, I suppose I must have.  So, let's start a new one, shall we?  Or rather I AM starting a new one!

As I reflect on 2013, it wasn't the best year, but it wasn't the worst.  Have had a lot of ups and downs but so have most of us, right?  But I, for one, am ready to file 2013 away under been there, done that, survived it, on to the next!

My hopes and prayers for 2014...

1.  I have a 17 year old daughter that will graduate high school come spring.  The 3rd of my children to graduate, one more left.  My prayer for her is that she succeed in all she does, but reality tells me that she'll have to struggle and there will be disappointments, but there will also be triumphs and happy tears as well.  I do pray that she turn back to her faith.  It's there, but she's 17, she's questioning things.  In questioning though my prayers are that she opens that bible and starts to search there for her answers.  She has a good head on her shoulders, a wonderful moral foundation and belief.  I leave her in God's hands with a lot of prayers from me, her momma.  Not sure she knows how much I love her, but I do, with all of my heart....

Tomorrow I'll continue with my desires for the following year.  I will not use resolutions, they fail.  I am using hopes, prayers, and desires.

Blessings in Him,
Lisa

John 10:10

New International Version (NIV)
10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

No comments:

Post a Comment