Saturday, January 16, 2016

Hello!!!

It's been a long week, I celebrated the big birthday and had a pretty good week actually!  Last night my two girls left at home and I went to the high school to watch the homecoming basketball game and cheer on my niece as she danced.  Today Alyssa and Tiffany, my niece, and I went to watch a dance competition in a town not far from where we live.  We bought some groceries after and I came home, put some beef in the crockpot and took a nap, lol.  Woke, put potatoes on to boil, heated some corn, made some bbq chicken for Megan.  I'm still full from lunch so I've chosen to not eat tonight.  Tomorrow I'll meet up with my oldest daughter for lunch.  I'm wondering if it's a belated birthday lunch or if she's got some news for me.  She's tried for 3 days to see me.  Hmmmm, wonder if she's pregnant???  Enquiring minds want to know!  I'll let you know!

As promised I climbed on the scale the other day and my starting weight was 224 lbs.  As of yesterday it was 222 lbs.  I try to weight every few days.  I've picked up my welbutrin so that will help more.  Wednesday I'm going to sign up for the fitness center, now that it's middle of the month and the resolution people are starting to fall away.  Prayers would be appreciated that I can get healthy again.  I'm 5'6" so my weight carries ok but I'm feeling so sluggish and it doesn't help my back to carry the extra pounds.

We're finally getting the cold that we've been missing and I'm here to tell you I do not like it.  Again, messes with the back but also I just don't like being cold!  I really don't like the furnace kicking on all of the time, which means the gas bill will be expensive.  

I'm off to clean up my kitchen mess.  Blessings friends!!!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment