This is my first post of the new year....the year I turn 50! I've vowed it to be a new era of taking care of me. I've put the kids ahead of me forever, for all of their lives. This starts me taking care of me...and helping them.
Here are my goals for myself...
1. Getting my teeth fixed, done.
2. Getting fit, dropping pounds.
3. Going to Florida with family, seeing the ocean.
4. Working on saving for more trips.
5. Making someone very special to me a priority.
There are bound to be more things I'll add to my list, some financial, some spiritual, some physical but these are my starting points.
Right now I'm on day #3 of my 6 day vacation. I've not done much but I have made dinner each day, today was heat up leftovers. I've caught laundry up, cleaned the kitchen. Tomorrow is de-clutter, work out some.
I'm off for now. Again, Happy New Year!!!