Friday, January 22, 2016

Hello friends!  Well, the news from my daughter is....she's pregnant!!!  She and her husband are expecting their first child which is my first grandbaby!!!  The doctor appointment is scheduled for Feb. 2nd when we'll find out a due date.  
She and I went to a Chinese restaurant, it's a buffet so after we got our food she handed me a tiny gift bag and inside of it was this baby cap and booties!  To say I'm excited is an understatement, lol.  And yes I did cry.  Happy tears were shed, hugging outside the booth of the restaurant.  It was sweet, my baby is having a baby.  And so the journey begins.

I have to admit I've done horrible on my eating and exercising.  I was stranded at work a day and a half due to weather, ate what we had there.  I've not exercised.  I could blame the extreme cold weather but I won't.  I'm a big girl, I could do exercises at home.  Today was another weather event and I did not get to the gym to sign up.  So, I'm beginning a new day tomorrow, meaning I'll try again!  

Lately I do not feel like myself, I feel lost, drifting.  I truly believe it's because I've lost perspective, lost my focus, lost my drive.  I'm taking a FB break, I waste so much time on social media. I need to reconnect, get face to face with God.  That is a lot to do with my mood, I'm sure of it.   I lose my temper easily, my thoughts are not very nice at times.  I've let the world take over.   Need to push that all aside, get back on my knees and talk to Him.

That being said, I'm going to log off.  Blessings.....

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment